ALES score is not required for foreign applications.
Those who come from outside the Master's and Doctorate field attend a Scientific Preparation Program
For exams such as YÖKDİL, YDS, e-YDS, it is valid for 5 years from the date of the exam. Exams accepted as equivalent for English are CAE, CPE, TOEFL iBT, PEARSON PTE Academic.
Application Requirements for Postgraduate Doctorate Programs
- They must get at least 80 (GRE at least 156) from ALES in the type of Points they apply for. ALES score is not required for foreign applications.
- Within the validity period of the exam accepted by YÖKDİL / YDS / e-YDS or Interuniversity Board, it should be at least 60 from their equivalents. For the exams such as YÖKDİL, YDS, e-YDS, it is valid for 5 years from the date of the exam. Exams accepted as equivalent for English are CAE, CPE, TOEFL iBT, PEARSON PTE
Application Requirements for Evening Teaching Nonthesis Master and Distance Education (UZEM) Programs
- ALES score is not required
- English Level score is not required.
- Evaluation is made only according to the transcript grade point average.
Application Requirement and Required Documents for Transfer
- Application documents will be delivered to the institute by hand (there is no online application through the system).
- Successful students who have completed at least one semester in another institute within the higher education institution or in the postgraduate program of another higher education institution can be admitted to the graduate programs through transfer.
- The applicant, who applied for a transfer, must submit that he / she meets the ALES and foreign language requirements in the postgraduate applications,
- An official letter from the Institute where he / she is studying (the date of registration of the student must be specified),
- Transcript of the transcript showing the success status,
- Content and curriculum of the courses taken,
- TC Identity copy (to be approved),
- Document indicating that there is no disciplinary penalty (transcript can also be specified),
- A letter stating the reason for transfer.
This page updated by Fen Bilimleri Enstitüsü on 24.01.2023 15:01:06