Registration for Accepted Candidates
2020-2021 FALL SEMESTER
Master of Science, Ph.D.,
non-thesis M.Sc. and Distance Learning M.Sc. Programs
Required Documents for Registration
- Diploma(required); The candidates applying for master’s or integrated PhD program must hold Bachelor’s diploma. Candidates applying for PhD program upon completing their Master’s degree should hold Master’s diploma.
- Candidates who are not graduated before registration deadline cannot be enrolled in the program as they cannot present their diploma.
- Transcript (certified): During the registration, candidates must submit certified transcript of 8 semesters (calculated in either 4 point or 100 point system)
- Status of Military Service (you may get it through e-devlet)
- ALES or GRE Score: Print of the up-to-date certificate with a valid control code on it.
- Foreign Language Score
- A Copy of Turkish ID Card
- 2 Photographs
- Equivalency: For Turkish citizens whose diplomas as awarded abroad, it is required to submit a copy of the diploma equivalency certificate issued by YÖK (Turkish Council of Higher Education)
For Foreign Citizens
The Originals of the above mentioned documents must be presented during the registration In addition the listed documents above
- Foreign Citizens must upload their diploma, transcripts and other documents, translated into Turkish and the language of program they intend to apply (Every translation must be signed and stamped by a sworn translator) Certified copies will be asked during the registration.
- Foreign Nationals must submit their diploma, transcripts and other documents, translated into Turkish and the language of program they intend to apply to their respective Institute (required)
- Equivalence (if they have); For diplomas awarded abroad, they are required submit a copy of the diploma equivalency certificate issued by YÖK (Turkish Council of Higher Education). (During the registration, the original of the copy will be presented and the copy of it will be certified by the Institute) (required)
- A copy of Passport: The Passport will be shown and a copy of it will be certified by the institute. (The passport must be either translated into Turkish or the language of program they intend to apply (required)
- TÖMER certificate. (required)
Original documents will be photocopied and certified.
If candidate cannot bring the original diploma, they can present a certified copy of it.
Any mismatch between the pre-registration and registration documents are within the responsibility of the candidate.
All original documents are required to be brought to the registration desk.
This page updated by Fen Bilimleri Enstitüsü on 08.10.2020 14:52:31